Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showda Kitaye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showda

Showda

Showda Kitaye Empty
PostSubject: Showda Kitaye   Showda Kitaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Name: showda kitaye

Birthday: augest 18 1885

Biography: he was turned into a vampire at the age of 17 while walking down a path. another vampire( name is not important) jumped on him from a tree and bit him. he then proceded to travel with them for a few years. then he got control of his thirst and started feasting on animals regianing his consincous. he was then forced to leave by the lead vampire. he has now been traveling alone. before he became a vampire he was an apprantce blacksmith to his father. he mad a pair of twin daggers and has learned to skillfully use them in combat with his increas speed and strenght he has become a force to reckon with while fighting. he tends to ususally have one dagger in the air connect to a peice of steel twin to confuse the target

Personality: he has always been a quiet guy. he usually tends to solve confrintations with his fists or his daggers reather then words. another thing about him is he loves to read. he will read everywhere he goes. his favorite book is loveless(final fantasy lovers will know what i mean) and he quotes the book often

Family/clan:kitaye
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Showda Kitaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showda Kitaye   Showda Kitaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net

Showda Kitaye
Page 1 of 1