Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Embry Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry Call Empty
PostSubject: Embry Call   Embry Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Name: Embry Call

Birthday:

Biography: Embry, along with Quil, is Jacob Black’s best friend on the Rez. It’s rumored that he was named after a soap opera star, but don’t make fun of his name around Jacob. He likes to work on dirt bikes and is highly mechanical. Along with Jacob, he speculated about the “cult” that was growing in the La Push area and Sam’s impact on the tribal council.

Sometime later, Embry went though the change and became a werewolf like the other boys in La Push. His change happened before Jacob’s, and since he couldn’t tell Jacob what was happening to him, he started avoiding Jacob. Once Jacob changed, they went back to being friends. Embry remains one of Jacob’s best friends through the rest of the books, in spite of the way he breaks the rules and hangs out with Bella more than he should. He eventually breaks off and joins Jacob's pack in Breaking Dawn.

Personality: Embry is quieter and more shy than some of the other boys on the Rez. He is playful, but still can come across as being more reserved.

Family: His mother and the wolf pack
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Embry Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry Call   Embry Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry Call   Embry Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:26 pm

yay!!thank you Sarah!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Embry Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry Call   Embry Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 pm

np ^^
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Embry Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry Call   Embry Call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embry Call
Page 1 of 1