Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anori Takim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showda

Showda

Anori Takim Empty
PostSubject: Anori Takim   Anori Takim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Name: Anori Takim

Birthday: Augest 18th, 1992

Biography: Anori was born on augest 18th, 1992. He lived most of his life in a small town in Minnesota. He was always known as the fastest kid in his school. he was also known for his grades. He also always had the best grades in his class. even though he had a high scores on the tests he never had to study. he is the kind of person who gets it the first time and doesent need to go over the stuff again. then at the age of 15 his parents were murdered by a serial killer who pretends to be a vampire and bits and drains their victem of their blood. he was then forced to move to his uncle who lives in forks.

Personialty: He has always been a quiet guy. He took the death of his parents very hard. Since that event he has had troubles talking to anyone. Never to be outdone he has always been one to continue to fight untill he cannot. loving to argue he will argue even if he knows he's wrong

Family: Takim
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Anori Takim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anori Takim   Anori Takim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
Showda

Showda

Anori Takim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anori Takim   Anori Takim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 pm

thankies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anori Takim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anori Takim   Anori Takim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anori Takim
Page 1 of 1