Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bella and Edward

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Okay, so am I the only one who cried when Edward left Bella? Sad Serioulsy, I spoiled a bit to my friend and she freaked, not b/c i told her, but b/c he left! I mean, I understand why, but still!
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 am

i was crying too, my friends thought i there was something wrong with me xD
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 am

lol, I ALMOST cried, I was just SOOOOOOO upset. lol. I've had images in my head of going up to Edward and punching him, cuz that's just unnessisary to leave her like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 am

lol I just started crying and doing nothing. I got dump the same way as her, more or less. So was having flashback and imagining what Bella felt
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 am

Awwwwh! I've only had 2 bfs. My first is still my friend, and it was a secret relationship. We were together 5 DAYS! The day he broke up with me was the day that I had my first play performance. All he said was, "We're through, over." And walked away. I cried for a week! Then my second one, he was my online bf, we wen't out for two months, and apparently he thought we didn't have a spark. THe next day, I wore all black the next day. I'VE NEVER WORN ALL BLACK BEFORE!
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 am

lol 5 days is not too bad, my first lasted 3 days and the second lasted only 1 DAY It was both during state competitions and i could not focus and ended up losing all the matches =_=. So i pretty much guess i'm was like Bella, emo emo emo xD
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:35 am

lol, that sucks. We were so cute together backstage and... now we're still friends and... my second one and I are slowly killing ourselfs and.... GAH! WHY MUST I FALL SO HARD?!
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 am

what were you at state compititions for?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 am

i am the normal school and state repesentive for the competition so every year i go. But i lost both competitions for this year. T_T
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:17 am

what were the compititions?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Chess and badminton competition lol
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am

oh, cool!
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 am

wow first time i heard someone said chess is cool xD
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:14 pm

well i'm not that good, but i wish i could be. i'm just
(random person joining in) too predictable.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:03 am

lol usually the girls are easier to beat, the guys are really good. Which is good for me since i can barely beat the guys in my own school xD
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella and Edward   Bella and Edward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella and Edward
Page 1 of 1