Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just browsing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Adaline walks by stores, window shopping. Humming beautiful tune. Stops at Hot Topic and runs in, squeeling with joy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Alice was in Hot Topic, looking at the clothes. "Hmm... this looks nice." She picks up some fishnet leggings and smiles.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Addi finds all the Gir stuff and screams with joy "GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!" Everyone in the store turns to look at her like she's a freakazoid. (in real life: lol, CUZ I AM!) Addi look at them all. "What? I love Gir! Got a problem with that?" Looks back and grabs a Gir backpack and turn around. Addi sees Alice. "HEY ALICE!" She shouts across the store and runs up to her, holding up her backpack, grinning. "Look! A Gir backpack! Cool huh?" Addi sees the fishnet leggings. "Awesome leggings!" Addi looks over to see a fishnet outfit (shirt with fishnet sleaves, fishnet skirt (to go over a skirt), and fishnet gloves) "OMJ! THESE ARE AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 pm

"Yeah, this place has the best clothes." Alice walks over to a rack and looks at some hair things.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Addi runs around Hot Topic, squeeling at all the cute things.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Alice takes a hair clip and pays for it.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Addi walked up to the counter with her arms full of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just browsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just browsing   Just browsing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just browsing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Twilight RP Area :: Port Angeles :: Mall-
Jump to: