Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEHE!!! Home-made!! Watch it NOW!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

HEHE!!!  Home-made!!  Watch it NOW! Empty
PostSubject: HEHE!!! Home-made!! Watch it NOW!   HEHE!!!  Home-made!!  Watch it NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Before or after you watch the video, it doesn't matter...but it is important that you read the stuff below the video!!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=57838085

HEHE!!!

PS: sorry for the no shirt thing...I NEVER wear a shirt...not even in winter or when i got to the gas station!!

PPS: Don't worry...I am older, I have a deeper voice, my hair is alot blonder, I am alot more buff and cut!! >.<, I am better at the guitar, and i have a better camera!!

PPS: don't you dare delete this!! Im going camping, and when i come back i better find this UNTOUCHED and OVERWATCHED!! ( = ^ . ^ = ) (This bunny face is a trade mark of Jesse and should not be used, or i will HUNT YOU DOWN!!)

PPPS: I only messed up once, and thats when i was grinding through the scales and i missed a note...^_^

PPPPS: I love writing PS's...don't you?

PPPPPS: Oh yeah, can you guys rate it? from 1 to 10? or a word review...Be Critical!!...even yell BOO!! if you have too...but thats mean!! Rate it on its smoothness, or clarity, or rockness, or spped, or anything you see really...javascript:emoticonp('lol!')

PPPPPPS: The only reason i put it on here was so you guys didn't think that i quit this site...CAUSE I NEVER WILL!!! Im just going to be gone for a couple of days, im going camping for 5 days at the max...cya ina couple days!!
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

HEHE!!!  Home-made!!  Watch it NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEHE!!! Home-made!! Watch it NOW!   HEHE!!!  Home-made!!  Watch it NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:57 pm

dang! you're awesome!
Back to top Go down

HEHE!!! Home-made!! Watch it NOW!
Page 1 of 1