Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eveline "Eve" Harvinta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Eveline "Eve" Harvinta Empty
PostSubject: Eveline "Eve" Harvinta   Eveline "Eve" Harvinta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Name: Eveline "Eve" Harvinta (can be seen here: http://natsukoryoto.deviantart.com/art/New-Character-in-need-of-name-128671972 (copy and paste))

Birthday: April 5th, 1994 (same as Addi and Maddi. but not related to them.)

Biography: People have thought that she was sisters with Addi and Maddi, because she knows them so well. Her mother and father died in car crash on the way home from the hospitol, she was in the bakc seat. Her last living relative was her older brother Alexander, but his whereabouts were unknown. Since her parents fatal crash, Eve was brought up by Addi and Maddi’s parents, creating an even stronger bond between the three girls. As she went into middle school, Eve began to take interest in the martial arts, and became a master of some of the ancient battle styles very quickly. Throughout her training, Eve was able to gain the ability to control fire, which has come in handy on many occasions. Currently, Eve is in high school. When she got the news that her best friend, Adaline, was moved to Forks, she packed up and ran away. If her best friend moved, then she was going with. While on her way, a man grabbed her and took her into a dark allyway. The next thing she knew, she was in the hospital, getting a rape kit. When she finally made it to Forks, she tried to find the Cullen house, and found a group of pale people, all with yellow eyes. She knew that it couldn't be them, she'd pictured nicer looking people, but she also knew that it was them.

Personality: Outdoor girl, loves to look cute though. Rides a newer motorcycle, and can protect herself if need be. Always sticking up for her friends, and never leaves a job unfinished. Like Addi, she can tend to be a bit of a passive-agressive.

Family: Brother - Alexander (Whereabouts unknown)

Likes: Halloween and anything Fall. Red, black, orange, green, and brown.

Dislikes: Having to lie, not having some kind of control in a situation, fruitcakeEve

Last edited by AdalineCullen on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added some stuff)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Eveline "Eve" Harvinta   Eveline "Eve" Harvinta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Eveline "Eve" Harvinta   Eveline "Eve" Harvinta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:53 pm

WOOT! THANKS!
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Eveline "Eve" Harvinta   Eveline "Eve" Harvinta I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:26 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eveline "Eve" Harvinta   Eveline "Eve" Harvinta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eveline "Eve" Harvinta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Creation :: Custom Character Creation :: Humans-
Jump to: