Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashley Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Ashley Black Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Black   Ashley Black I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Name: Ashley Black

Birthday: April 5th, 1994

Biography: Always interrested in the old quilute legands, Ashley discovered the hard way, that they weren't myths, they're fact. On her 15th birthday, she was walking home from the mall, and desided to go through the forest, she felt a little weird, suddenly, she dropped all of her gifts, she was fine, untill she dropped them a second time. As she picked up her items, while mumbling to herself, there was a burst of heat through her, and with a flash of light, she burst open. A second ago, she was human, and now, she was a gigantic red wolf. When she finally got back to her human form, she realized that her cloths were in shreads. She called her best friend in the world, Embry, to ask what was going on and to bring her some cloths. Once he came, she found hersef falling head over heals, just like he had. Now, she just likes to wander the streets in human form, searching for vampires, whom she hated for turning her into this. When she's not doing that, she's either napping, eatting, writing, or roaming the forests in wolf forms, hoping that nobody in the pack transformed.

Personality: She may be pissed off easily, but she can get a hold of it quickly. It was always that way untill she became a warewolf, it's still under control, but not as easily. Besides that, she's fun-loving, and very creative.

Family: Adopted sister of Jacob, Rachel and Rebecca Black. When her parents died, the Blacks took her in.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Ashley Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Black   Ashley Black I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Ashley Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Black   Ashley Black I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:49 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashley Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Black   Ashley Black I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Black
Page 1 of 1