Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a stroll....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Taking a stroll.... Empty
PostSubject: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Jade walked onto a path that led into a forest and began to follow it. Once she was far enough in and the trees surrounded her completely she stopped and sat down on a dead log and stared at her feet. She exhaled in and exhaled out slowly though her nose. How relaxing...She plucked a leaf of the dead log and began picking away at it.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

(hope you dont mind me posting) showda was sitting on a tree reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Jade silently started humming a tune to herself as she threw the remains of the leaf onto the ground and found a new one and began pulling it apart.

ooc:I don't mind ^^
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

showda looks up hearing the sound of someone around here. he looked down at the human then jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Jade flinched in her spot by the sound of a loud thump. She looked around puzzled,"Hello?" She called out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 pm

He walks up to her" what are you doing here it's not safe mortal" he says tilting his head on his shoulder his amber eyes staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Jade stared back at him raising one eyebrow.Not safe?...Mortal? As she stared at him she noticed his eyes. How pretty...She blinked once and turned her head back to the leaf in her hand,"Um...why isn't it safe...?" She tossed the leaf to the ground and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm

he suddenly appears behind her and mutters" vampires" he laughs" and some of us arent vegies's like me"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 pm

A small gasp escaped her lips as she turned around and looked at him. She took a step back and stared at him.How did he....move so fast?...Vampires?
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm

he chuckles" well i guess introductions are in order. my name is showda kitaye"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Jade stared confused and a bit scared,"I'm..." She paused wondering if telling this man her name was the right choice. She looked down at her shoes and decided to tell him,"Jade.." She said softly," Jade...Huthen..."
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

he nods" well jade as i said it is not smart to stay here alone"
( i gotta go now we can continue this tomerrow)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Jade lifted her head a bit so she could meet his eyes and titled her head to one side,"But I'm not alone....well...not anymore..."

ooc:alright bye
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 pm

he sighs" i guess you are not but who knows how long i will be here aside from myself?"
( see ya)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Jade put her hands behind her back and looked down at her shoes again as she rolled a small stone over with the tip of her foot. She then put her hands in her pockets and shrugged her shoulders up and looked at Showda," I'll be fine on my own if you leave..."
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:58 pm

He looks around" i have nothing to do so im just going to stay here it's peaceful"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Jade nodded her head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:14 pm

He sits back down against the tree and pulls out a book. on the front of the book in big gold inboiled letters is " loveless'' it appears to be an old book. it was leather bound and it looked like it was read alot.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Jade stared at the book cover and read the title. She wanted to ask him what it was about but didn't want to annoy him so she turned her head and watched a bird in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 pm

he looked up over at her and tilted his head" have you ever read this book?"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Jade looked at him,"No...whats it about?" She asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:20 pm

" it is a play about 3 friends. a very tragic one to be exact. out of that 2 out of 3 of them die at the end"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 pm

"Oh...how depressing..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Showda

Showda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 pm

He laughs" not really if you know the whole plot. Although im not going to spoil it for you if you ever decide to read it."
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Jade smiled slightly,"I just might..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll....   Taking a stroll.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next