Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoying a midnight stroll

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

Enjoying a midnight stroll Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 am

It was already 12am, but Lucy decided to go for a stroll to feel some fresh air. It was a full moon tonight, she liked when it was full.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Jesse had alot on his mind and he decided to take a walk through the woods. He had his hands in his pockets when he heard something. It was very smooth, soft, quiet footsteps. He snuck behind a tree and looked and there was a girl. She was looking at him and Jesse had realized that he had been caught. He looked at her eyes and realized that her eyes were yelow, he started to get flashbacks of 2 years ago and he panicked. He ran as fast as he could and heard footsteps behind him. He looked back, he was sprinting but the girl seemed to be jogging. "What the hell? Damn this girl is fast!" He waited until the girl caught up with him.
He stopped and ran the opposite way, the girl stopped, happy with himself jesse began to breathe unevenly his breathing began to slow, he began to get dizzy and he fell. Darkness swallowed him over and he twisted and landed on his back. He felt cold hands on his body as he fell into the darkness that engoulfed him.

OOC: Sorry if i controlled you a bit there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucy Cullen

Lucy Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 am

[OOC: its okay]

Lucy could smell a human nearby, she turned to the direction of the source of the smell. Sure enough, there was a human boy there, they stare at each other for a moment and suddenly she panicked and ran away. "huh? why did he ran?" she thought and quickly took out a mirror to check her eyes, it was the same golden colour like the rest of her family's when they are not thirsty. "i'll find out myself" she thought and ran after the boy.

The boy turn beside as she followed him, she followed at human speed as she did not want to let him know her secret. "Wait! i won't hurt you! i just want to ask something!" she said, but apparently he did not hear her. She soon caught up with him, but just then he turned and ran the opposide side. Lucy stopped, wondering why he was so afraid of her. "Wait ! watch out for that -" she started to say, but he already fell. She ran towards him as he fell, she could not try to save him since she had to hide the fact that she could move that fast. She reached him when he was laying on the floor, she checked his wrist and neck to see if he was still alive. Glad of that, she thought about what she would to. "I should get him home i guess." she thought. " But he would surely ask how I knew where his house was. Maybe i could treat him here until he is awake". After coming to a conclusion, she ran back home at lighting speed and return with her first aid kit. She rarely used it, it was not like she could easily get hurt anyway.

She put him against a tree near the clearing she was in earlier and started treating his wounds. She then started to build a small fire out of the dry branches. It was not like she needed it, but it was late and the weather would surely be cold or the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

"Ugh...my head..." Jesse woke slowly and cautiosly. He couldn't remember where he was or how he got here, but there was a warm fire and a tree trunk against his back. If felt comfortable the way the tree trunk molded with his back. He owed a great debt too whoever did this for him. When he tried to look around, he realized that he must be under alot of trees because its a full-moon and its too dark to see past his own hands and when he looked down he found that he had some band-aides on.
He started to rip them off and threw them into the fire. He was too tired to stand and walk for the person who helped him out, so he decided that he would wait. He tried to remember and when he did he remembered a pair of yellow gleaming eyes. He jumped at the thought of it...the red eyes glaring at him, then the yellow eyes attacking the red eyes...
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Addi walked up to Lucy, and sat down. "Lucy, why didn't you answer your phone, everyone's been trying to reach you for hours!" (now remember, she's a human)
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Jesse heard a vioce and thought it was the person that helped him out. He got up slowly and started to stumble over to the voice. When he reached the voice he saw a girl about his age talking to someone else. 'Did 2 people help me?' He walked over to the two and he saw that the young girl had normal colored eyes.
"Oh thank god...I thought you were the girl with yellow eyes...she chased after me and I..." He looked at the other girl and instinctively got in between the two girls. "Its her! Run while you can!! This girl is on steroids or somethin'!" When the girl didn't run he got confused and looked back at her..."What the hell? Arent you scared?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Why would I be scared when I'm her adopted sister? Her dad took me in, and her, we both lost our parents. So why should I be scared? The question is why are you scared? Question
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:58 pm

"Yeah well i lost my parents too...your her adopted sister? Well then maybe you can fill me in on everything that is going on here...why does she have yellow eyes! Does she have some kind of contacts on?" Jesse got the same flashback or the girl with red eyes grabbing him and then the person with yellow eyes attacking her. "And why the hell was she chasing after me like a maniac!?" Is she a track star or something?"
So many questions ran through Jesse mind and none of them he knew the answer too.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 pm

"Okay, so I don't know the answer to the first two questions," (reffering to: why does she have yellow eyes! Does she have some kind of contacts on?) "and the third question you have to ask HER."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:15 pm

"Fine." He turned to the other girl and tried not to jump and the vibrant yellow eyes. "Why were you chasing me?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 pm

"Finally!" Addi sighed and looked over at Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Jesse heard the young girl and turned around to glare at her. "Hey! I'm nott trying to piss you off, but im just really confused alright?" Jesse took a deep breath and calmed down before he got pissed off and didn't get an answer from the starnge girl with yellow eyes. Actually, now that he looks at her right...shes beautiful. He blocked the thought out and went back to the subject that was on hand.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:57 pm

"Sorry, I was just releived that you got the nerve up to speak to her. And it's too late to block that thought, I already heard it- OOPS!" Addi's eyes widened. "Forget that last sentince I just said..."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 am

Jesse slowly turned around to the younger girl..."what did you just say" The sun was just peaking over the mountains now and his eyes widened at the sight of the young girl. "Your..um...your beautiful..." Jesse completely forgot what he was talking about and he stared at the girl. "Names my Jesse" His eyes widened and he shook his head. "Sorry...its just your so..."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 am

"Beautiful?" Adaline skoffed at the word. "I'm not beautiful! I'm ugly! Is the sun in your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

Ugly?! Do you own a mirror? The sun is way off to our left, and its lighting up your face perfectly...
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 am

"Yes, I own a mirror, and I've looked in it many times, and staring back at me is a butt-ugly girl!" Addi took out a paper bag and put it on her head. "There, now you'll be able to look at me and have your eyes in tact."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Jesse ripped the bag off of her head put both of his hands on each side of her soft face. "Listen to me okay? You are not ugly." He rubbed his right thumb on her left cheak. He didn't know if this would piss her off, but he didn't care. "Stop tryin' to tell yourself that your ugly."
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 pm

It DID piss her off, she glared at him, and slapped his hands away. "One, Don't touch me. Two, I don't have to stop. And three, yes, I am ugly!" Addi grabbed Lucy's glovved hand and stormed off. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Jesse smiled and chuckled "Your not ugly!" Jesse was surprised at her persistency. He sighed and walked in the same direction. He didn't want them too think tha he was following them. his house was actually the same way. "Can I just ask you one thing?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 pm

"What?!" Adaline demanded as she stopped dead in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 pm

"Why is your skin so cold..." Jesse knew it wasn't because of the night. Her skin was like ice. In a wierd way it felt good.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 pm

"Because I'm freezing!" (she's not a vampire yet) "Now is that all because I'd like to get back home and to my bed please!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 pm

(oh lol...i thought she was haha cause you said 'its too late you already thought it' so i was like ok so she can read minds ( = ^ . ^ = ) ) Jesse sighed and dropped his head. "Yeah thats it..." Jesse turned around, he didn't want to bother her anymore so he turned around and decided that he might as well sleep by the fire.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Addi sighed and walked up in front of him, blocking his path, she always was a succer for other people being sad. "Wait, don't go like that, just because I'm mad at you dosn't mean I want you to be upset. Okay?"

(And she can read minds, she just doesn't want anyone to know because then she won't know what people really think of her, and that drives her nuts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a midnight stroll   Enjoying a midnight stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying a midnight stroll
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next