Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carlisle Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Carlisle Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle Cullen   Carlisle Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Carlisle Cullen was born in the 1640s to an Anglican pastor in London, England. His mother died giving birth to him and was raised by his father who believed in the existence of vampires, witches, and werewolves and led hunts. He put his son in charge of the hunts although at first, he was a failure. However, Carlisle found a coven of vampires living in the sewers and he led an attack on the vampires.

He chased after one of those vampires in the sewer, but he was bitten since the vampire was too thirsty to continue on and Carlisle turned three days later having stayed hidden in a sack of potatoes. Carlisle, disgusted by his own existence tried many ways to destroy himself, but to no avail. After trying to starve himself, he came across a wild animal and his thirst overpowered him. Carlisle discovered he could survive off animal blood rather than human, creating a new way for the vampires to exist unnoticed among humans.

Carlisle studied in many areas but chose to stick to medicine deciding that he rather help people with his new vampiric abilities. He works in Forks hospital and is almost completely unaware of the appeal human blood holds for him, but only after hundreds of years of practice. When the Spanish Influenza broke out in the early 1900s, Carlisle came across a dying teenager who had been orphaned in the pandemic. Overcome with the need for companionship, and mindful of the promise made to the boy's dying mother, Carlisle stole him away and turned him, beginning his family. The boy was named Edward Masen.

Carlisle now has a wife, Esme, and five "adopted" children: Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper. Carlisle is described as being tall, blond, and the look-alike of a model. He stands "6'2" and is slender yet muscular. He is physically 23 years old.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Carlisle Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle Cullen   Carlisle Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrpg.rpg-board.net
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Carlisle Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle Cullen   Carlisle Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 pm

OMJ! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Did I get all of that information right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carlisle Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle Cullen   Carlisle Cullen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlisle Cullen
Page 1 of 1