Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emmett cullen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roger

Emmett cullen Empty
PostSubject: Emmett cullen   Emmett cullen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm

name.emmett
age.90{i think}
bioEmmett McCarty was born in 1915 and was the youngest of three. In 1935, while being mauled by a bear on a hunting trip he was discovered by Rosalie, his future wife. Rosalie saved him because he reminded her of her best friend's little baby and didn't want him to die so she carried him to Carlisle, her sire, and asked him to change him into a vampire. Since then, they have been in love and married. Emmett drives a red Jeep Wrangler and now lives in Forks, Washington. He and Rosalie spend much of their time traveling away from the Cullens as a married couple.

Personality wise, Emmett is described as being like a big lovable teddy bear. He likes to joke around a lot, and can be very competative. He loves to tease Bella. However, in Twilight, when James first becomes attracted to Bella, Emmett leaves his normally joking self behind, and is very serious, and ready to defeat James. In Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight saga, when it is time to fight and destroy the new threat, he is ready to help train not only vampires, but werewolves too. He is a major asset, and a lot of the things that happen could not have been achieved with out him.

Emmett McCarty Cullen loves all of his 'family' members, and will always do anything to protect them, he is truly and utterly their protector.

Emmett is described as being very tall, muscular, and very intimidating. He has curly dark hair and dimples, which make him look 'innocent'. He is physically 20 years old and stands at 6'5" and is the tallest of all the Cullens.
what he is like.cocky and loves to make jokes.he loves the gators fotball team

Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

Emmett cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmett cullen   Emmett cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Emmett cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmett cullen   Emmett cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:46 pm

OMG ROGER! YOU READ MY MIND! IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE MADE EMMIT!
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Emmett cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmett cullen   Emmett cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:53 pm

how do you do the spoiler type things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emmett cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmett cullen   Emmett cullen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emmett cullen
Page 1 of 1