Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom in the theaters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Boredom in the theaters Empty
PostSubject: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Addi walks into a theater where a romance movie was half over and starts throwing popcorn and marshmallows at everybody.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm

'Oh my god...this is so boring...why am i in here again?' Jesse got hit in the head with a marshmellow. He jumped and yelled "Hey what the fuck? Who the hell threw that?" He saw a marshmellow fly and ran up tot he person that threw it "Hey you son of a bitch what the hell-" then the night in the movie turned to day and everything was lit up. "Addi?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm

"Jesse?" Addi threw another marshmallow at his face. "What are you doing here?" People shush Addi so she throws a handfull of popcorn at them.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Jesse realized that he had his fist raised and he awkwardley put it down...then she threw a marshmellow at his face and he blinked...he laughed and then when people told her too shush he laughed even harder when their mouths filled with addi's popcorn. "Me? Actually...I don't know...i just kinda snuck in here what are you- ok the next person that tells me too shush is gettina bloody nose! Okay as iw as saying...what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 am

"Now now, no need to give people a bloody nose!" People shushed them again, and a marshmallow lifted out of the bag and flung at them.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:25 am

"Wanna get out of here? I forgot why i was even in here." Jesse actually couldn't remember what brought him here.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 am

Adaline shruggs. "Marshmallow?" Suddenly another marshmallow floated up out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 am

"Um...to eat or to get nailed in the face with one?" Jesse laughed and then thought about where they could go.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 am

"Depends on wich one you want." It flings at his face anyways. "Actually I'm supprised you're not freaking out right now."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 pm

"Well i guess its too late to decide now ha?" Jesse sat down in the chair next to Addi. "why are you surprised that im not freakin out?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Another marshmallow floats up and Addi jestures to it. "The floating marshmallows."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

"Hehe...wheres the string at?" Jesse laugs and tries to pull the string that was above it...his hands felt nothing and his eyes were wide in surprise. "How the hell do you do that?"

(Lol i thought that she was throwing them...)
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:47 pm

(lol, nope)
"Sssssh!" Addi's eyes widend too. "Don't let people hear you!" She glared at people shushing her and the marshmallow flung at them. "What do you mean how do I do it?" Addi looked at Jesse with fake innocence.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Jesse smiled "Don't give me that bullshit!" He laughed and asked "Can you teach me how to do that?"
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Addi shook her head. "Sadly this isn't something teachable."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:58 pm

"If its not teachable then how do you do it?" Jesse looked at her with a crooked smile and one eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Addi stared blankly at him. "Puh-lease! That doesn't work on me. And it's a talent you have to be born with."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 pm

"damn...it works on most people...should i do the puppy dog face instead? So what? do you know telekewutsicalled?
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm

"It's called tellekinisis. T-E-L-L-I-K-I-N-I-S." Adaline spelt the word out for Jesse. "And no matter what you do I can't teach it to you. It's something special that you are born with. Your mind has to be extremely strong, and I don't mean intelligence. Plus, watch this." Addi throws a peice of popcorn and it dissapeard. Suddenly a light flickered and the bulb fell. "Dead accuracy, and that's because I have radar like sences."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Jesse watched as the popcorn floated up and hit the light bulb. "Wow...will you ever siece to amaze me?" Jesse knew that she probably wouldn't like it if he said it, but she was beautiful, and amazing.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 pm

"Guess not?" Addi shrugged and leaned back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Jesse laughed "Don't get cocky now! Hey, i thought we were goin to leave this place?" Im kinda hungry...
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Addi throws a marshmallow at his face. "I'm not hungry, but you can eat that."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Jesse laughed "Well your lucky that the scene changed to daytime, or you woulda been eatin my fist." Jesse did the crooked smile again and looked at the movie for about the first time through the entire movie.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:41 pm

"Ha... ha..." Adaline laughed sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the theaters
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Twilight RP Area :: Port Angeles :: The Cinema-
Jump to: