Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom in the theaters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Addi pulled a blanket out of her small bag and wrapped herself in it, head and all.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:10 am

"No!" Jesse screamed and playfully jumped onto her seat, throwing the blanket across of the theater.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am

The blanket suddenly began to float back and Addi slapped Jesse. "NEVER... touch... my blanket!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Jesse laughed playfully, he was actually trying oto take the blanket away. He jumpe towards the blanket and grabbed it in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 pm

The blanket was still floating towards Addi, it tugged in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Thommes

Jesse Thommes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:30 am

Jesse felt the blanket tug in his hands,and then the blanket tugged too hard, and Jesse plummeted into an edge of one of the empty seats. He fell fast, but the impact was slow. He could both feel and hear his rib break and he could hear his cry of agony. His voice was muffled though, everything was in slow motion. He felt to the floor, clinging too his chest. He looked at it and regreted that he did. The rib had not poked out of his skin, but you could definately tell that it was broken. He touched it and screamed in agony again. He felt the seat, it was made a thick plastic, but the way he hit it broke his ribs.

He tried to stand up, but it hurt him too much. He locked his jaw in place, and he tried not to scream.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Addi ran up to Jesse. She ran her hand over his rib, not touching it, and he could feel the bone shift back into place. She had healed him. "It'll still be sore for a while, but it's not broken anymore." Addi sat back down.
Back to top Go down
blue

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 pm

What The fuck was that?!?!?!?!?!?! That was the worst post EVER!!! You shoulda made your post longer and more suspensful!! You just walked up and healed him, then sat back down!! What the fuck? Im done...ive tried to cope with these on sentence posts but i cant do it anymore!! Tell alice that she needs to set the post limit to 1 paragraph!
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 am

Who the fuck are you?!
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:27 pm

ooc: well excuse us if not all of us can write posts that long. We're here for fun, not to write a novel. If you dont like it, leave
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 pm

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
blue

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Hehe, this is a pissed off Jesse. And i wouldn't have been that mad if I could actually log into my old account. Its like someone changed it. So ima leave, thats what i was planning to do a looooong time ago...just wanted to say how cheap of a post that was.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Wow Jesse. And to think I liked you! WELL SCREW YOU! GO ON, LEAVE, I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
Back to top Go down
blue

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Did i ask you if you cared? Freakin all you talk about is The FUCKING JONAS BROTHERS!! You like them, okay! Just don't obsses over them! Jesus Christ!
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:31 pm

It's called I'm a fan dumbass! God! You don't have to be a jackass! So fuck you!
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:33 am

Woah woah woah, you cant get onto your account? I'll look at it and change the password. I'll pm it to this new account of yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the theaters   Boredom in the theaters - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the theaters
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPG :: Twilight RP Area :: Port Angeles :: The Cinema-
Jump to: