Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin By The Cliffs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

Hangin By The Cliffs Empty
PostSubject: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:52 pm

I jog my way towards the cliffs feeling angered. I needed to be alone, I also needed to stay in my human form so no one would hear me right now. I didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Max wandered along the side of the cliffs, her hands in her pockets
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm

I stared at the waves as they crashed aganist the rocks. It was soothing. Things seemed peaceful for once, but I just glared at it all. The grey clouds, the black waters. I was dark and distrubing to most people but its what I've grown up with. Its what I'm used to. Its what I prefer.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Max sighed as the cool sea air filled her lungs and gracefully leaped out onto one of the rocks further out. She smiled as the moonlight shone down on her, highlighting her pale features
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

My nose suddenly burned with a smell that was to sweet and horrid. A smell I knew well "Vampire...." I growl, and turn my head in the direction the smell was coming from. A smile spread across my lips. "And it isn't a Cullen."
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Max scented a familiar scent in the air: musky and strong
"Wolf..."
she glanced at Jacob, her eyes silver instead of gold
"..."
she didn't seem hostile, only wary. She looked back at the ocean
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:22 pm

It didn't matter if the vampire seemed like a threat at the moment or not. I was ready to fight. I felt the vibrations spread through me. My body became warmer as I shifted from my human form to my wolf-self.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Max sighed as she felt the scent intensify
"He's changing..."
she ran a hand through her hair and climbed back out off the rocks. She was in front of him in a blink, showing her throat to him
"Do me a favour and make it quick..."

ooc:gtg see ya
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm

The smell was so strong and so close too quickly. I wrinkled my nose and backed away. Another wolf in my mind said: Wait Jacob! Don't do anything rash until we get there!
My mind felt blinded with the overwelming instinct to kill her, and I didn't want to listen. Not this time.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 am

"What are you waiting for!? I'm a fucking vampire, i get it! I'm something that for years people have hated and feared, and i'm fucking tired of it! So just kill me already so this can end!"
her shoulders shook as she stared out at the ocean, biting her lip so hard it drew blood, which wasn't difficult due to her fangs
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 pm

I growled
SHUT UP!, i thought, THIS VAMPIRE WANTS TO DIE! SO WHY CAN'T I JUST KILL HER?!!
there was no reply
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 pm

she sighed, her eyes closing
"Are you gonna do it or not...? If you don't do it someone else is definitely going to.."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 pm

I shook my head from my thoughts not to her.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:55 pm

"Jesus Christ..."
she muttered, picking up a sharp stone and lodging it in her arm
blood trickled down onto the grass, her expression blank and stone like
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:58 pm

"Jesus Christ?! You're seriously saying that?" I snorted, for I had shifted back to my regular self.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:59 pm

"Yeah...you heard me right..."
she murmered, seeming to surrender to the blood and his harsh judgement
"....."
she dragged the stone down her arm
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

"You're actually bleeding? Hmm...you must be a fairly new vampire, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 pm

"Yeah...but a vampire's still a vampire, no matter how long you've been one...i deserve the same fate as all the others.."
she said, her voice soft and defeated
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:04 pm

"Huh, you sound like a wolf." I laugh
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

"heh...well you wolves are smart..."
she admitted as she felt her arm get heavy and numb
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:17 pm

My nose wrinkled in discust of the smell "You shouldn't do that you know."
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 pm

"You either want me dead or you don't. Make up your mind,"
she sighed
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 pm

I open my mouth to say something, then close it. I glare at the black water that seems to consume the land.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:24 pm

"...Maybe drowning myself would be quicker...the vampire poison has already removed some of the blood..."
she looked over the edge of the cliff, down at the roaring waters
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:28 pm

"You know vapmires can't breath right? So that'd just be a waste of time." I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin By The Cliffs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next