Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin By The Cliffs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 pm

I look back at the woods, then towards her once more. "Maybe you should...I'm wishing you good luck." I look directly in her eyes "By the way...I'm Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 pm

she looked back at his
"Max..."
she flashed that same smile one more time and then she was gone, as if the wind itself had carried her away
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 pm

"Bye." I said. I couldn't turn back into a wolf, and I would avoid that for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
AdalineCullen

AdalineCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Just then, Ashley, in wolf form, walked up to Jacob, catuiously, and slowly. She rumbled nervously. Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracked, eyes widening as she caught the scent of vampire. She wrinkled her nose in discust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin By The Cliffs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3