Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

A RPG based on the books in the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin By The Cliffs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 pm

she growled in frustration
"Forget it...my arms still managing to bleed me dry.."
she sat down as she started getting dizzy
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:33 pm

I laugh loudly "You can't starve yourself either!" I fall down laughing "You really don't know much."
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:34 pm

"i know the only way to kill a vampire is rip them apart and burn the pieces...i'm not stupid...i just hoped there was another way.."
she rested her head on her knees
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:35 pm

I stop laughing. "Why do you really want to die?"
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

"Everything on this planet hates vampires. FACT. I can't take everyones insults and cusses and threats...i know i could kill them but i can't...its not who i am, i cant kill for the joy of killing,"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 pm

I look at her seriously "You told people about you being a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:39 pm

"Not ME, my idiot brother...he showed everyone pictures of me smiling in the sun, so they saw my skin AND my fangs..."
she sighed again
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:41 pm

"You tried living with humans for a while then, huh? And that didn't work out so well? It never will, you're the predator and they are the pray." I frown.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:43 pm

"All predator and prey seem to be able to live side by side. The lion doesnt always hunt the zebra. The wolf doesnt always hunt the buffalo. So why do WE always have to hunt humans?"
she murmered, looking up at him blearily
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 pm

I look back at her, but the intensity of her eyes made me look away. "That's...just...the way it is..." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 pm

"Then life truly does suck when you're a vampire.."
she managed the faintest of smirks
"so...do you want me dead or not..?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 pm

"I...I...." I sigh and look away.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 pm

"...."
she also looked away
"Sorry...it isnt fair to ask you that..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

I shrug. "Why do you THINGS have to seem so...so...HUMAN!?" I say mostly asking myself
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

"We might not exactly be human...but we have thoughts and feelings..."
then something happened that was almost unheard of for a vampire, she cried. A single tear trickled down her cheek and down her neck
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm

"Are...are you crying?" I ask in shock.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:22 pm

"what do you expect, really..?"
she said shakily, using her good arm to push herself to her feet as a few more tears ran down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 pm

I jump up. "Look, I'm...I'm sorry. I know I'm an ass"
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm

"...you're not an ass...you're a wolf, and wolves hate vampires...its instinct..."
she turned away and tried to wipe her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm

"Well...you're still mostly human right now...so...I don't have a reason to kill you." I lie smoothly knowing that the others would hate me for this.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:31 pm

she sighed
"...maybe i should leave before your pack get here...i dont want you getting in trouble,"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 pm

"They're not coming, at least not any time soon." I look towards the woods. "But when they get nearby...jump into the water and swim away." I flinch knowing what they'll do to me for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm

she nodded grimly, knowing the situation well
"kay...thank you..."
and then she did something even more unlikely, she smiled. At a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:39 pm

I nodded back at her, holding back my smile.
Back to top Go down
Max Wilder

Max Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm

a thought had crossed her mind to hug him, but then her scent would be on him and that wouldnt help matters
"maybe i should go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin By The Cliffs   Hangin By The Cliffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin By The Cliffs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next